Where Do You Go from Here?
While creating an estate plan is not necessarily an arduous task, it
does require a commitment of some time and resources.
The following tips should be considered as you begin this process:
- Follow the steps outlined in Creating Your Estate Plan.
- Develop your estate plan with the assistance of your accountant,
lawyer, notary and investment advisor.
- Ask an RBC Dominion Securities Investment Advisor about a
financial plan. A financial plan will assist you through the
evaluation phase of your estate plan.
- Implement your plan. The most significant hurdle facing you
- If you require additional insurance coverage, contact your RBC
Dominion Securities Investment Advisor, who can provide access to
variety of insurance products from many of Canada's leading insurance
- Revisit your estate plan every two to three years to determine if
it is still in keeping with your objectives.