Why RBC Dominion Securities
If you’re looking for the support you need to build a successful wealth management career, RBC Dominion Securities offers several advantages.
Here’s what a career at Canada’s largest full-service wealth management firm can offer you:
Strength and Stability
A Trusted and Respected Brand
Being a member of the RBC Dominion Securities team you’re backed by the strength, stability and expertise of a firm that has been in the investment and wealth management business for over 100 years.
As a distinct and unique business within RBC, we benefit from our association with Canada’s largest and most trusted financial institution while maintaining an independent focus that results in active decision-making and efficient delivery of our wealth management services.
Our Investment Advisors, Portfolio Managers and Branch Support Staff enjoy the benefit of the RBC brand - a valuable asset that’s instantly recognized and associated with trust, confidence and stability.
Independence with Support
An Entrepreneurial Culture
We know that you are high achieving, self-assured, disciplined, competitive, driven, empathetic - all qualities of our most successful Investment Advisors and support staff.
That's why our support infrastructure focuses on helping you service clients, manage assets, build your own business and grow your career. As a member of the RBC Dominion Securities team, here are just some of the things you can expect:
- Competitive compensation: A comprehensive compensation and benefits packages that rewards and recognizes outstanding performance.
- Seamless transition and ongoing support: From day one you’ll have the support of a transition team to help make your move seamless and customized client analysis to identify opportunities in your book.
- Powerful tools and technology to help you stay connected with and serve your clients.
- Expert coaching and mentoring from a strong branch management team with more non-producing managers than any other firm in Canada.
- An industry-leading Wealth Management Services team with a breadth and depth that is second to none. Access specialized information on tax, legal, retirement, estate planning, offshore planning, and much more.
- RBC referrals – Referrals from our partners in RBC are an important source of new business. We work together to share expertise and locate the right service combinations.
Powerful Tools and Technology
All the Tools You Need – Right at Your Desktop
We’ll provide you with the post powerful desktop tools and technologies to help build your business and grow your career.
- Manage your client portfolios and relationships, deliver tailored communications, provide customized reporting and much more – all from one system.
- Access a premier and robust cross-border, real-time quote system with comprehensive technologies that minimize service outages.
- Generate rate of return statements for your clients in the currency and a date range of your choice.
- Access an electronic client database that stores 100 years of Know Your Client (KYC) information.
Top Calibre Training
Customized Training and Mentoring
At RBC Dominion Securities, we know that our employees are our most important assets. That’s why we provide customized training solutions to help you succeed in your role, effectively manage your practice and stay on the leading edge.
- One-on-one coaching with practice management consultants who will help you profile and assess your business, develop an individual plan and assist in implementation.
- Comprehensive training programs for branch support roles such as new Assistants and Associate Advisors.
- Non-producing Branch Managers whose primary role is to serve as your coach and mentor – not your competitor.
Our branch management team is also the strongest in the industry. They know what it takes to build a successful investment and wealth management advisory business because they have done it themselves.