Your retirement needs and investment objectives are unique. At RBC Dominion Securities, we can help you meet those objectives with a custom Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF) or other plan and expert advice on a full range of important retirement issues.
Explore the benefits of choosing RBC Dominion Securities for your registered investing needs:
- Registered Retirement Plans for all your needs
- Wide range of RRSP-eligible investments
- RRSP and retirement planning expertise
Whether you’re setting up your first RRSP or have reached age 71 and need to convert your registered plan to a RRIF or other option, we offer solutions for a full range of registered plans, including:
- Individual and spousal RRSPs
- Group RRSPs (for business clients)
- Locked-in RRSPs/Locked-in Retirement Accounts (LIRAs)
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIFs)
- Life Income Funds (LIFs), Locked-In Retirement Income Funds (LRIFs) and Prescribed Retirement Income Funds (PRIFs)
Since RBC Dominion Securities is a full-service brokerage, you’ll have access to a wide range of RRSP-eligible investments, including fixed-income securities, mutual funds, equities and much more. Your Investment Advisor can help recommend the best investment options based on the type of RRSP account you have.
As an RBC Dominion Securities client, you’ll also receive expert advice and recommendations on a full range of RRSP and retirement issues, including RRSP contributions, transfers to your plan, investing strategies, withdrawals, maturity options and more.
An RRSP could be ideal if you:
- Want to save for your retirement through a tax-sheltered investment vehicle
- Want to utilize income-splitting strategies through a spousal RRSP