At RBC Dominion Securities, some of the best financial minds are working on your behalf to provide you with the most appropriate advice and solutions tailored to your personal situation.
One of our hallmarks as Canada’s leading full–service investment firm is the expert guidance and personalized attention you receive from your Investment Advisor. A highly trained and dedicated professional, he or she is fully committed to understanding your needs and helping you achieve your financial goals. That's why, as a group, our Investment Advisors have gained the trust of more clients, and guide more investment assets, than advisors at any other full–service investment firm in Canada.
Dedicated professionals responsive to your needs
Accomplished individuals, often with backgrounds as successful professionals or entrepreneurs, our Investment Advisors boast an impressive range of credentials, specializations and designations:
- All of our Investment Advisors complete the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPHC) through the Canadian Securities Institute.
- Many of our Investment Advisors possess advanced designations, including Financial Management Advisor (FMA), Canadian Investment Manager (CIM), Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Most of our Investment Advisors have completed post-secondary education in areas such as business, economics and finance.
- All our Investment Advisors are licensed to provide advice on securities such as stocks and bonds. Many are also licensed to advise on options and futures.
- Most of our Investment Advisors are specially licensed to advise on insurance products.
- Investment Advisors specializing in our Private Investment Management service are also licensed to provide discretionary wealth management as a Portfolio Manager or Associate Portfolio Manager.
- Our Investment Advisors are also active members of the communities where they live, often volunteering their time and resources to support charitable causes and sponsor community events.